On Cleartrip.com, you can turn all your plans into trips. From flight ticket bookings, and booking hotels online to airport, rental and outstation cab booking, with Cleartrip, no travel dream is far enough. Fly to your favourite destinations with the best flight offers across various airline options like IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, Go First, AirAsia, Vistara, etc. Make the most of your holiday plans by relaxing, rejuvenating and enjoying amazing leisure experiences at our vast range of hotels. From affordable and budget-friendly hotels to the best 5-star properties, book your stay on Cleartrip with unmissable offers. Be it for business travel or pleasure, you can now get the best deals on flights and hotels. So, where to?
Cleartrip E-Gift Voucher
₹500.00 – ₹10,000.00
Cleartrip Mobile/App – Flights only & On Website/Desktop – Flights & Hotels both
Purchase this item and get 50-1000 Coins
Purchase this item and get 50-1000 Coins
- Select the denomination
- Click on 'Buy Now'
- Copy the voucher code
- Flights can be booked using the Cleartrip Mobile app and on the website https://www.
- Select your flight and fill in the required details on our desktop or mobile app.
- Enter the 16 digit gift card number and pin (Apply Coupon or Gift Card) before making the payment as shown below.
- Click on "Make Payment" and pay the balance amount (if any) using another payment mode.
- Please contact 8882870870 in case of any issue
- The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against booking of Flights on http://www.cleartrip.com or Cleartrip Mobile App. Gift Cards can be used for booking Hotels only on desktop/laptop on http://www.cleartrip.com.
- Cleartrip Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd. ("Pine Labs"), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards. The Gift cards are issued under the brand name of “Qwikcilver”. By purchasing the e-Gift Card(s), you are agreeing to and accept these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the e-Gift Cards shall be deemed to be your understanding of, and agreement, to each of the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Gift Cards can be purchased the Platform using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI and Net Banking.
- Gift Cards once purchased cannot be cancelled, unless expressly allowed to do so by Cleartrip.
- Gift Cards cannot be clubbed with any other offer including but not limited to cashbacks, discounts etc. on a particular credit/debit card.
- Any balance amount left on the used Gift Cards can be reused within the validity period.
- Upto 15 vouchers can be clubbed in single transaction.
- Gift Cards are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issuance.
- The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired Gift Card. Upon receipt of such request the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Maximum amount of each Gift Card cannot exceed Rs.10,000/.
- Cleartrip is not responsible if the Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Gift Card once issued cannot be re-issued nor can the PIN be reset. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the Gift Card once purchased is not lost, stolen, or used without the purchaser’s consent.
- The Gift Cards cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for cash.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI,Net Banking or any other applicable payment mode.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- Convenience Fee will be applicable for all Gift Card bookings (as how it's applicable for any payment method).
- Cleartrip reserves the right to deny accepting any Gift Card if it suspects that there is fraud or duplicity of Gift Cards.
- In no event the liability of Cleartrip for any claims arising by the purchase or usage of Gift Cards shall exceed the value of the respective Gift Card.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality of the Gift Card pin/ Gift Card unique number issued to you. Cleartrip shall not be responsible to provide you new Gift Cards in the event this confidentiality obligation is breached by you. Any misuse/unauthorised disclosure of Gift Cards shall result in cancellation of the booking of the flight ticket/hotel, as applicable, without any liability of Cleartrip.
- Gift Cards are for individual use only, Travel agents found using Gift Cards would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.
- You can combine a maximum of 3 Gift Cards in a single booking for Hotels / Flights booking.
- Gift Card balance and transactions can be viewed. https://cleartripgcbal.qwikcilver.com/QwikCilver/sclp.ssa/welcome.aspx?orgname=Cleartrip
- Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
- Any offer on Gift Cards including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Cleartrip/ Pine Labs.
- Gift Cards are subject to the relevant RBI guidelines and other statutory guidelines. Cleartrip at any point of times reserves the right to request from You to provide relevant ID proof and other documents as required under law from time to time. In case You are unable to provide the same, then Gift Cards issued to you may be suspended and/or terminated. You expressly agree and acknowledge that You shall have no claims against us for the balance forfeited from Your Gift Card due to such reason.
- Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd./Cleartrip reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Cleartrip/ Pine Labs may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Cleartrip/ Pine Labs may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the GC for any such information.There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- Dispute Resolution:
- Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/.com and Phone No. +91 95 95 333 333
- Any disputes concerning Gift Cards shall be subject to jurisdiction in Bangalore and you by purchasing Gift Card agree and submit to such jurisdiction.